A 2014 presentation given in Oslo, Norway by Prof. Emeritus Martin Pall of Washington State University.
According to some governments it is not possible for microwave frequencies from cell phones, Wi-Fi and smart meters, etc., and electromagnetic frequencies emitted by power lines, motor vehicles and other electronic products, to cause harm to living things.
According to eminent physicist, geneticist and cell biologist, Prof. Emeritus Martin L. Pall, they are wrong on all counts.
In this video presentation Prof. Pall describes in some detail just how How Wi-Fi and other EMFs cause biological harm and can damage humans at levels far below present radiation limits, through mechanisms at the cellular level.
Medical Disclaimer: Any information that is on this page, whether it is in the form of text or video media, does not imply that the electromagnetic protection products presented on this website are intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure any physical or mental problem, or medical condition, that may be associated with exposure to electromagnetic fields and microwave frequencies. The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA, and as such, shall not be construed as medical advice, implied or otherwise. As owners of this website, we do not diagnose medical conditions, or recommend any course of treatment, or any product(s) to prevent, cure or alleviate any accepted medical condition or symptom. We are not medical practitioners. The electromagnetic protection products presented on this website have also not been evaluated by the FDA, and as such, shall not be construed as medical devices, implied or otherwise. The products on this website work on a subtle energetic level to enhance the non-physical properties of the human auric field and must be used at your own discretion and risk, particularly when using them in the presence of electromagnetic fields and microwave frequencies. For any and all health concerns regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields and microwave frequencies, please consult with a licensed professional health care provider.Follow us: